Terms & Conditions
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and do not use this Website if you are a minor.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- using any publication downloaded from this site otherwise than on the terms upon which it was supplied to you;
- modifying, distributing, reproducing, publishing, selling, sublicensing, linking to, publicly performing and/or showing, or any other using of the material on the site without the written permission of www.reviste.md, or unless specifically permitted by any copyright legislation;
- infringing any other copyright law;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- This Website is provided on an "as is" basis.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, www.reviste.md disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- reviste.md will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information or sold item on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, www.reviste.md hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
- reviste.md is indemnify to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. In such event, www.reviste.md reserves the rights to suspend user’s account or limit user`s access to service.
- reviste.md and its employees are released from any liability in the event that they fail to provide with a service, product or assistance within a reasonable time after it's requested.
- reviste.md is not responsible if the offered product is not suitable for user's existing hardware or software.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Links to other sites
reviste.md has not www.reviewed any of the websites which link to this Homepage or to which this Homepage links. www.reviste.md is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to its. www.reviste.md does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. These other websites or pages would have their own terms and conditions governing them. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using other websites or pages.
Any discrepancy in the meaning in the Agreements and/or materials, between the languages of use on the Website must be interpreted in favor of the Romanian version.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between wwwreviste.md and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
PP Revista Spiridusii SRL,
Address: bd.Traian 8/1, 57, mun.Chişinău, Republica Moldova,